We are a family-owned and locally grown company, founded by Brad Swaffer in 2004.
While Peak originally focused on HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), with Brad specialising in complex chilled water systems, Peak ARE has grown into a diverse business with air conditioning, refrigeration, electrical, and associated trades including mechanical plumbing and sheet metal, all working in-house.
By offering skilled services from the one workshop, we are able to offer quality assurance, manage delivery timelines and reduce your costs by reducing our own.
Our goal from the outset has been to deliver
We maintain close relationships with architects and engineers to provide smart solutions across the board, and can custom design systems to suit your exact requirements.
Our team of skilled project managers, service techs, refrigeration mechanics and electricians are focused on delivering the next generation of sustainable buildings through intelligent design, continual innovation and use of new technologies.
Peak has significant, and invaluable, experience handling live environment changeovers in high-risk settings. We have successfully completed numerous projects with zero interruption to services. We are able to achieve this seamless approach due to our experienced personnel and our ability to provide full redundancy via our suite of company-owned substitute equipment, including two fully functioning temporary chillers.
As a Peak ARE
Peak ARE Pty Ltd takes pride in our workmanship, and we are known for our value in all our completed projects. We work closely with our Clients and Engineers throughout the projects to maintain the highest level of satisfaction.
- Queensland Building and Construction Commission Refrigeration, Air conditioning and Mechanical Services including limited design
- Electrical Contractors Licence
- ARC Tick Refrigeration Trading
- Authorisation—Australian Government
- Department of The Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts
- National Code Compliance Australian Government—Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- Certified Safety Management System to AS/NZS4801