Peak ARE Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business, providing services in Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical. With a strong focus on the construction sector. We are seeking a reliable, motivated and experienced Senior Electrical Estimator in our on a Full Time Permanent Basis.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to the following:
- Experience in the development of proposals which will include compilation of detailed estimates of works, projects and tender schedules
- Ability to work from concept to final detailed estimation whilst leading and mentoring bid teams
- Thorough understanding of electrical instrumentation work contracts
- Ensure compliance with governance processes are carried out including the completion of tender meetings, risk assessments and tender approvals as required
- Liaise with technical, operational and commercial staff as well as sub-contractors, consultants and suppliers
- Conduct pre and post tender negotiations
- Experience with D&C construction projects preferable
- Electrical Trade back ground preferable
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working on or managing bid teams
- Safety management awareness
- A thorough understanding of Electrical system design elements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as an estimator
- Exception time management, organisational & Communication Skills
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)
- Current manual drivers licence
- Team player, Friendly, positive natured with a strong work ethic
If you wish to apply for this role, please fill out the form below.