Peak ARE Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business, providing services in Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical. With a strong focus on the construction sector, we have cemented themselves as the “Go To” provider when smart solutions and custom design systems are required. We are seeking a reliable, motivated and experienced Refrigeration HVAC Technician in our Mechanical Construction Department on a Full Time Permanent Basis.
Responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to the following:
- Attend site to complete the servicing and maintenance of Commercial HVAC Equipment
- Get involved in the installation and commissioning of new projects
- Technical knowledge and operational skills
- Deliver a high level of quality and professionalism
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Interact with the Team to improve the business operations overall and maintain a happy and positive company culture
- At times, stepping up into Leading Hand Responsibilities when required.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Certificate III in Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- Current ARCTICK Licence
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)
- Previous experience with Commercial Chillers, Water and Air cooled system would be highly advantageous
- Construction Installation experience will be readily utilised
- Strong fault finding skills
- Current manual drivers licence
- Team player, Friendly, positive natured with a strong work ethic
If you wish to apply for this role, please fill out the form below.