About the role
Due to ongoing company growth throughout North Queensland, we are seeking reliable, motivated and experienced Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Technicians to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The successful candidate/s will be primarily responsible for carrying out Maintenance and Reactive Works on industrial and Commercial Air-Conditioning systems for Peak's diverse and extensive client base.
Benefits and Remuneration
- The option of Company supplied vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Mobile phone and tablet allowance.
- Full set of company uniforms
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill sets in the commercial/industrial chilled water service industry
- Attractive salary package based on experience and commitment plus ample overtime opportunities
- Investment in training opportunities to facilitate career development
- Relocation assistance for selected candidates
- A financially sound and stable long-term career with an industry leading, modern and progressive family owned and operated organisation.
- A team culture and work environment that only a family owned and operated business can offer.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role and join our team, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commitment to the production of high-quality work and display exceptional customer service skills at all times
- The ability to work autonomously and within our team
- Previous experience with Commercial Chilled water systems would be highly advantageous, however not compulsory
- Strong fault finding skills and a passion to train your apprentices i.e. the next generation
Qualifications and Licence Requirements
- Certificate III in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Current Refrigeration Handling (ARCtick) Licence
- Restricted Electrical Licence
- Security clearances and Blue Card
- Additional licences highly regarded
To Apply, please forward your CV and Cover Letter through to: